The Glenbrook North High Booster Club is the sole fundraising group that benefits the athletic programs at Glenbrook North High School (GBN). In conjunction with the Athletic Director and Assistant Athletic Directors, we support school spirit and fund needs for athletic facilities and team equipment beyond what the Athletic Department budget allows.
The club supports ALL GBN athletic teams.
The purpose of the Booster Club is:
- to help raise school spirit by promoting a positive atmosphere as part of our athletic events
- to provide spirit wear celebrating our school and its symbols
- to help lead the community by setting an example of volunteerism and involvement in school activities
- to supplement our school's budget by providing supplies and equipment that support our school's athletic teams and our student athletes, as well as all of the GBN students using our athletic facilities
- to help promote the positive athletic experiences that play a vital role in our children's development, and
- to enhance the enjoyment of the GBN athletic experience for our community, our visitors and our guests.
- Membership - Membership in the GBN Booster Club is open not only to all families of GBN students, but to any and all other members of our community who would like to support our organization. There are three (3) levels of annual Membership starting with the SPARTAN level at $50.00, SILVER level at $125.00 and GOLD level at $200.00. To join please click on membership in the upper right corner.
- GBN Spartanwear - The GBN Booster Club is proud to offer many selections of clothing and other items that are logo'd with our school name and/or Spartan symbol. Spartan Spiritwear is sold at the Fall and Winter Jamborees, every home football game and at various times throughout the school year. For more information, contact our Committee Members: Heather Wilensky (Frosh and Soph), Eileen Clark (Junior), or Tiffany Sybert (Senior) by clicking on their name.
- Senior Banquet - Each year, the GBN Booster Club organizes a dinner banquet honoring all our senior athletes. This year's Senior Banquet will be held in May 2019 at the Northbrook Hilton. All senior athletes and their parents are invited to attend, as well as GBN administrators, athletic directors, head coaches and a Guest Speaker. The purpose of the Senior Banquet is to recognize the dedication of our athletes and honor them for their achievements. Contact Annette Caparos.